Speaking Engagements and Presentations
- ,Do you need help addressing an ethical or power issue in your group or organization?
- Do you want more training for your staff in ethics and power issues?
- Would you like help resolving conflict and repairing harm?
- Are you interested in an in-service on any of the topics in Right Use of Power™?
- Would you like to support your staff in being even more sensitive and skillful with their power?
- Are you looking for a presenter for a conference or annual meeting in the field of ethics or how to use power wisely and well?
Dr. Cedar Barstow, a Certified Hakomi Therapist since 1983 and author of Right Use of Power: The Heart of Ethics, speaks regularly on topics ranging from power dynamics to conflict resolution and empowerment issues. In addition to facilitating small-group discussions and interactive trainings, Dr. Barstow has presented to large audiences of more than 400. Dr. Barstow will design a focused program ranging in length from one hour to several days to address the unique needs of your group or organization.
Click here to contact Dr. Barstow regarding a speaking engagement.