Austin July 7-8, 2017 Training: Right Use of Power at Work
Through talks, discussion and experiential processes, engage yourself with four essential dimensions of right use of power: Be Informed and Present, Be Compassionate and Aware, Be Connected and Accountable, Be Skillful and Proactive. Content will include:
- Understanding how increased role power affects how you see others and how they see you.
- Choosing to fully own and use your power and influence wisely and well.
- Discovering your Power Style.
- Becoming more skillful at staying connected and resolving relationship difficulties using a five-step model.
- Learning about shame and how to de-activate it in yourself and others.
- Using feedback as an investment in relationship.
- Exploring how and when you disempower yourself and how to mitigate this.